iFurn is a cloud service for suppliers and designers, which is specially tailored to the needs of the furniture industry. Suppliers make their digital product data available in iFurn and designers can download it from iFurn. iFurn data is used in many areas - from sales and design to production and beyond in product and furniture configurators.
Providing digital product data has never been so easy!
- iFurn digitally prepares the original product data from suppliers and makes it available in the iFurn Cloud.
- Designers then use a catalog interface to access this supplied product data and download it directly into their design via the iFurn cloud - in any format they choose.
Thanks to its flexible format output, iFurn is also an attractive solution for software manufacturers who want to supplement their CAD software with product data output.
Materials and surfacesTextures of materials and surfaces give a construction an attractive and realistic impression.
DrawersThe right systems for individual design situations - in this way entire drawer systems can be easily integrated.
LightingSuitable cut-outs, e.g. for lighting, can be quickly and easily inserted with digital iFurn product data.
HingesIndividual parts such as hinges do not have to be laboriously placed, but fit into the construction with ease.
FlapsThe animation can be used e.g. to present a flap system not only in design and execution, but also in its function and to set it in an excellent scene.
Corner cupboardsThanks to iFurn anyCAD, the digital fitting data of e.g. a corner cabinet can be imported and processed in all common CAD programs.
Sliding doorsAll relevant technical features are supplied digitally, even for complex sliding door systems.
HandlesAccessories such as handles are available in a wide range, are easy to find and simple to insert.
Edge materialEven details like edge material are available in iFurn and complete the realistic impression of a design.
Cabinet pull-outsiFurn also supplies drilling patterns and manufacturing lists for complex fittings such as cabinet pull-outs for production.
DevicesThanks to the digital installation dimensions, devices can also be easily integrated into the construction.
Suppliers offer the best access to their product data via the iFurn cloud. Thanks to the digitalized data, they can
- provide a broad data portfolio for designers in digital form.
- reach designers directly.
- make new products available on the market much faster.
- offer designers a special service to optimize their processes.
- support the digital workflow of furniture productions.
- make product adaptations very easy.
Designers work efficiently with the digital product data from the iFurn cloud and implement even unusual customer requests effortlessly, because
- they quickly and easily get exactly the product data they need for their design.
- they integrate all design data including visualization and processing information directly into their design.
- they use the data consistently from sales to production.
- updates of master data can be imported quickly and easily.
- they expand their own data storage and save costs.
Leading suppliers already integrate their product data in iFurn, which is used by innovative furniture manufacturers from more than 50 countries.
By providing Häfele processing data on iFurn, we support manufacturers on their way to digitalization.
Consistent and current fitting data are an indispensable base for the customer's work processes. The iFurn strategy provides optimum support for this requirement and is thus an important communication channel for Hettich to the customer.