Fitting suppliers are the main target group of iFurn. iFurn offers them to digitally prepare their fittings and make them available in the iFurn Cloud - for their retailers or directly for their customers, the designers. These use the fitting data digitized by iFurn practically and simply for their CAD.
iFurn prepares the article data of fittings in a qualified manner, i.e. real articles are supplemented with digital processing information.
The data bring in the output among other things:
- Media data
As a result, iFurn enables, supports and optimizes the digital workflow throughout the entire production process.
Thanks to the digitized data they can
- Provide a broad data portfolio for designers in digital form
- Reach designers directly
- Offer designers a special service to optimize their processes
- Support the digital workflow of furniture production
- Make product adjustments easily
Suppliers enable optimal digital processes for furniture producers with iFurn: By integrating their product data into iFurn, furniture producers can optimize their processes from production to design to sales. Via iFurn, suppliers provide their original data, including visualization and processing information, always up-to-date in the iFurn Cloud. Users are informed about product adjustments and are thus always up to date.
Suppliers as well as their retailers offer a special service for designers with the iFurn Composer tool:
- Technical data (CAD data) are supplemented with business data
- Fast configuration of an entire fitting set
- Convenient, functionally reliable
- Compact data set incl. machining data (CAM data) for insertion via positioning aid
- Availability, delivery time and price as well as
- Offer, order and delivery